Thursday, February 21, 2008

Elder Jo-Handsome

My brother Nic sent this Valentines day card home from his mission to my family. It is about the size of Brinn, and was filled with all sorts of fun pics of him. The back of the card read "What up fam- Just wanted to tell ya that yalls are my Valentines. I love ya and know that these pictures have been placed with love. Also know that I love this work and that the true joy comes from watching one of God's children enter into his fold. Although the pics might say otherwise, I just didn't want to cut the ones that mean the most. I love you and hope all is well. Love Elder Nic Boyd Johanson" We are so proud of him and his willingness to serve. I just thought it would be fun for my family to be able to share in this special valentine. (If you double click on each picture, it will show up even larger.)











1 comments:

Momma K said...

Wow, Tiff! I never knew how much Aidan looked like you till I saw pictures of your brother! How fun to have one out on a mission. Congrats!

Just For Fun...

My Background