Thursday, February 28, 2008

I've Created A Monster


Yesterday we were at the store and they have a little arcade section where you can play games or ride the little rides. Aidan wanted to play with the race car but I did not have any money and felt bad. On an impulse I asked him if he wanted to go home and play daddy's game on x-box. He said yes and when we came home I put on a racing game. Well, he asks to play it all the time and he has yet to complete even one lap on it. I taught him that green means go and blue means go back, so he spends all his time running into a wall, reversing into another wall, and then going forward into the same wall. It's actually pretty funny to watch him try to play, but I am hoping this is not the beginning of the end.

0 comments:

Just For Fun...

My Background