We have been in our house for less than 24 hours and Aidan managed to get a hold of a sharpie and proceeded to draw on the office door, wall, and another door. He was even in the same room as me and I only had my back turned to him for about 30 seconds. I couldn't believe it. He is just into everything and it is impossible to keep him out because right now there are still boxes and stuff everywhere. Even worse was that I put him in a time-out for it and he thought it was funny and laughed the whole time he was sitting there. AAahhh!
8 years ago
4 comments:
Oh man, thank goodness for the Mr Clean magic eraser!
We haven't had the Sharpie yet, but we had this permanent gel ink pen Bart uses for work, and it would not come off. Magic Erasers, bleach pens, soft scrub, every cleaner I could think of. We finally had to repaint! I have a friend who's toddler wrote Sharpie all over their computer! Monitor and all. Aren't they just oh, so creative! At least you took pictures, what a good mom!
Welcome to your new home, no one breaks in a new home like little kids. We had a similar surprise with Hailey when we came down stairs and she decided to decorate our couch slip cover. Needless to say we got a new slip cover because it was all over.
robb
Oh man. So this is what I have to look forward to huh? I hope you got it off.
Post a Comment