A couple quick things about Aidan.
- Yesterday he locked me out of the house. I left him and Brinn(crying) in the house so that I could move the sprinkler. When I tried to come in, I found I was locked out. I had no idea that he could reach the dead-bolt, let alone know how to use it. I talked to him through the window, almost in tears begging him to open it and trying to explain to him what he needed to do. After a few long minutes he managed to open it... he is lucky he is so cute!
- Today when driving by the temple Aidan said he was going to go to the temple to see Je-cus. My mom and I were sitting there thinking how cute that was. Then he told us again he was going to go to the temple and see Je-cus and Santa Clause. I guess we have some more work to do.
- Today Aidan asked me if he could go "play in the snow" (meaning the sand pile next to our house.) Poor kid has forgotten about snow already.

8 years ago
1 comments:
thanks tiff for paving the way for me so I know what to look forward to. Those 2's must really be wonderful :)!!!!
Post a Comment