We are so excited! We just closed on our first house this past Monday and we'll be moving in this weekend. I will put pictures on here of the inside as soon as all our stuff is in, but for now here's a peek at what we now call HOME!



8 years ago
* David * Tiffani * Aidan * Brinn * Owen * Tucker *
We are so excited! We just closed on our first house this past Monday and we'll be moving in this weekend. I will put pictures on here of the inside as soon as all our stuff is in, but for now here's a peek at what we now call HOME!



Posted by Tiffani at 3:17 PM
5 comments:
Tiff I am so excited for you! Having a house is so much fun!! Is the outside brick or rock? Either way it looks beautiful!
HOW EXCITING!!! It's beautiful. Congratulations. I'm so excited for you guys!!!!
Congrats! I am so excited for you guys! The house is beautiful!
Tiff
Its So cute! I love the entry way. I can't wait to see the inside.
HOME OWNERS! YEA! I can't wait to see the pictures of the inside, but I am even more excited to come and see it for myself!
Post a Comment