My sister Mandi and her family, and my sister Holli all came to visit the last two weeks, which is why it has taken me so long to get this post up. We have had such a blast and it has been so fun to watch Jackson and Aidan play and let Brinn and Elli try to figure each other out. So here is a run down of some of the fun things we have been able to do.

Jackson and Aidan were so excited to see each other at the airport... they ran hand in hand just like this the rest of the day!
Brinn and Elli...
A few pics from Chuck-E-Cheese

Suckers won by our tickets... mostly won by the parents for playing their new game, Deal Or No Deal... so fun
A day at 6 flags.... Brinn and Grandpa
Grandpa, Grandma and the kiddos
Shopping at the outlets... For those of you that have never been to SA, they have the best outlets I have ever been to. Hundreds of stores... it can be overwhelming if you don't go with an idea of what stores you want to go to. Mandi and I were excited because Carter's and Oshkosh were having a warehouse sell to get rid of last seasons stuff.... everything in the store was 2.99. I got so much cute stuff for nothing. FUN FUN FUN!
A happy little girl
Couldn't resist the traditional bath shots.... WE took pics of Aidan and Jacko in the bath together when they were Brinn's and Elli's age... where does the time go?
San Antonio Zoo.... The weather was perfect
I was watching Aidan's little friend Logan and so when the three boys were together everyone would ask if they were triplets... I cant imagine! They were the three little amigos!
Holding hands with grandma!
Aidan's favorite thing to do which he insists on doing every time we sit down for a meal... Cheers!
Timeout. Aidan was sent to timeout for something and within about 20 secs he had his best buds plopped next time him. After that they would run around and then put themselves in time out. The next day he was acting out and I told him if he didn't stop he would have to go to time out and he said "Okay. Time out time." and went to the time out spot... oh brother!
Ride'em Cowboy
Brinn and Elli in their matching outfits. So cute and so happy!
9 comments:
This little Brinn always has the biggest smile on her face. It is so dang cute!!! Looks like you have been busy having tons of fun which is the best way to be busy by far.
Looks like you all had a great time together:) I'm jealous!! Your kids are so darling. See you soon.
Love Aunt Les
I think it is cute that your kids and your sister's kids look alike. Especially how much both your girls look like you two. My sister's kids look nothing like Landon. I am jealous of the fact that you guys are in shorts and t-shirts. I miss nice weather.
Oh that looks like so much fun. I'm so excited for my siblings to finally have kids too. Family is the best. Miss you!!
Looks like so much fun! I am jealous of your shopping trip with your good deals. I am always looking for a good deal. And by the way... you always look cute! Thanks though!
WOW....when you update, you really update!!! Those little kiddos have to be the cutest little stinks ever!!!! Love and miss you already.
So cute Tiff! That makes me excited to see MY fam in May. Have you been making Brinn's bows? They are SO cute.
How fun Tiff! It's fun to see you and Mandy together and all of your cute little kids! Isn't it fun to have cousins for your kids?
Love your pictures!
Love the updates and the photos - all the kids are absolutely darling. And you are looking great. So fun to see your mom and dad with the kids! Can't wait to see you this summer!!!
Post a Comment