Wednesday, April 2, 2008

A Laugh

This morning I was eating a bowl of cereal and holding Brinn. She managed to grab it and pour it down the front of both of us. I was in the process of cleaning it up when Aidan came out and asked what I was doing. I told him that Brinn had spilled my cereal and that I was cleaning it up. He then walked over to Brinn, who was laying on the floor, and told her, "That makes mommy and daddy sad. Your in a time-out." It made me realize that little ears are always listening and I then had to explain that it was an accident and that she didn't mean to do it. A couple minutes later I was finishing cleaning up the mess (totally not mad) and Aidan says, "Calm down mom." I just had to laugh.

3 comments:

Thomas and Mandi said...

I can't believe how much these little boys of ours understand. Jackson likes to tell me " GOOOOOSSSHHH mom, CHIIIIILLLLL. " Funny boys!

Rachel said...

Kid's say the darndest things right? How cute! I love some of the things my kids come up with! I love all of your updated pics!

Jona said...

Hilarious. I love your two little cutie pies!!

Just For Fun...

My Background