First off, Brinn got her first tooth last week. Yeah! What a big girl! I can't wait till she smiles and all you see is her one tooth.
Aidan's new favorite thing to say is, "yes sir."
"Aidan do you want some milk?" "Yes sir."
"Do you need to go peepee?" "Yes sir."
"Go get your car." "Yes sir."
David and I don't know where he got this from and every time he says it we just start laughing.
Also, Aidan has informed me that I am no longer allowed to say "night-night" or "goodnight" to him. I am only allowed to say "see you in a little bit." KIDS!
Finally, I have set a new scrap booking goal and I thought I would post it on here so that I feel obligated to follow through. My dilemma was that I feel like am close enough to getting Aidan done that I should just catch him up first. But, I have not even started Brinn so I feel like I should just dedicate some time to her. I decided I am going to do one layout a week for each kid. If I do this over time I should catch up with both of them. So that being said, I will keep you posted and hopefully I follow through.
8 years ago
3 comments:
That's an awesome goal! I made a similar one in January. I haven't COMPLETELY failed but as you can tell from the lack of emails I've sent you that I definately haven't succeeded! I hope you do better than I have! And make sure you send me those pages because maybe it will inspire me. :)
Good for you on the goal-setting. That is me right now, too. Finally getting stuff done! And not just scrapbooking, but a whole lot of random stuff - it feels great. Has Aidan been to the Philippines lately? Because that's ALL they say here: "yes, mam/sir." Over. and. over. again. :) xo!
I am totally with you on the scrapbooking goal. I burnt out after last summer. That was literally ALL I did. I made three scrapbooks for my niece and nephews, two wedding scrapbooks, and tried to get caught up on Landon's. I actually got back in the mood today after reading your blog. You should post some! I love looking at other people's ideas.
Post a Comment