Monday, April 7, 2008

Where's Waldo... I Mean Aidan



Today I put Aidan in his room for quite time (an essential part of the day since he no longer takes naps) and when I came to check on him an hour later this is what I found. Somewhere in all the mess Aidan had crashed on the floor. Yeah... he really needed a nap. However, you might notice the new underwear he is sporting on his little bum. I am officially trying to potty-train as of today and when I saw him there sleeping I thought to myself, "oh great... he is going to wake-up in a puddle." After a nice long nap I ended up waking him up so that he could go pee-pee on the potty. So far so good today. He's great about going (at least #1) when I put him on the potty but never tells me he has to go. I am hoping the Car and Diego undies spur him on. Wish us luck!

3 comments:

Thomas and Mandi said...

Jacko keeps thinking the pictures of Aidan are himself. I guess they do look somewhat alike. Oh.. the potty training--- boy do I dread it!

Momma K said...

Oh, that's too funny. We officially started potty training on the same day! And it sounds like they're handling it about the same... she'll do it every time I set her there, but if I forget to set the timer in between, we're in trouble. I'm mostly jealous that Aidan will actually stay IN his room for quiet time. We miss you guys!

Kathleen said...

Yeah for Aidan!

Just For Fun...

My Background