This year we got season's passes to six flags, and yesterday we made our first trip there. It was a hit. Aidan loved it and it was a perfect day; not too hot, a little breezy, and the place was empty. We stuck mostly to the kiddie rides since it was just our little family that went. A couple funny stories: Aidan and David were climbing into the teacups when all of a sudden Aidan hopped out and said "I ride with my friends." He then went and climbed in with this random little girl so David asked her if Aidan could ride with her. He did this a couple more times.... poor little guy needs some cousins to come and ride rides with him ;) The other funny thing was that Aidan could not figure out how to push the peddle on the bumper cars. The guy working the ride even stopped all the other cars and went over and showed him how to do it and he still just sat there. By this time Aidan was getting really frustrated so the worker on the intercom started to tell the other kids to go and bump into him so that he would move. Then when the kids got close he would say "gentle" or "not too hard." David and I got a kick out of it and the funny thing is that he wanted to go again so while the other kids were climbing in their cars David went and coached him on pushing the pedal. Well, second time around he still just sat there until he finally climbed out of his car mid-ride and David went in and grabbed him. I am sure there will be many more pictures of our adventures to Six Flags this year.




(See bumper car story above)
3 comments:
Hey you guys. It has been so long I am actually not even sure what to say. I found your blog through a series of others and have been blog stalking for a while since I had no idea what to say. You kids are so adorable. They are actually about the same age as mine.
Lyndsey (Babcock) Coons
I can't wait to come down there!!! Six flags will be a blast! I can't believe how big little Brinn-e-baby is getting!
Hey Tiff!
Seeing your comment reminded me to check your blog! If you're the worst at leaving comments, then I am the Worst at checking people's blog/updating my own. :) That bumper car story is TOO cute though. I was just laughing while reading it. :)
Post a Comment