
Okay, what could more exciting than mowing your lawn for the first time? I know, I know, some may think we are crazy to have such excitement over this dirty and rather monotonous task. However, anyone that has ever lived in an apartment for over five years understands this excitement.

It was so cute because Aidan followed David all around the yard and was "helping" him mow the lawn.
8 years ago
5 comments:
That's so fun, and what a good little helper Aidan is. We have one of those at our house, too! :) Hey, I set mom up a blogger account so she can start leaving comments. I just have to explain to her how to log on first.
Home Depot will become your favorite place. It is like Costco; you'll never leave without spending a ton of money and without getting a hot dog for lunch. Welcome to the world of home ownership! Just think, you have 30 long years to pay on that thing.
Alright... we are totally ready for an updated blog entry!
That is totally exciting, and I also look forward to the day when I can pull my own weeds, mow my own lawn and paint my house. Congrats!
How cute Tiff! I love it when my kids do this with Kevin!
I actually mowed the lawn the other day (I like to if I get the chance) and my little Dallin was trying to help me too. Except that I couldn't find our toy lawn mower so he got stuck using a little dolly stroller. It was still cute though. I love how they try to do everything their mom and dad do. (most things that is!)
Post a Comment