These were my kitchen chairs... covered in fabric of some kind. Mind you, I think we would have been smart enough to get chairs with no fabric years ago when we got our table, but this was given to us for free and was practically like new.
So anyways... YUCK! Spills, paint... you name it... it's probably on that chair.
Bought this table cover at Walmart for $3.00. The kids used the extra for a picnic... 
While we worked on this...
It's vinyl so all spills wipe off (Yeah!) It probably won't last very long but for $3.00 not bad! A much needed improvement!
8 years ago
2 comments:
we need to do the same thing to our chairs. we picked them up at a yard sale for $2 each, but they need some help. Yours look great
Hey! I got to sit and see these beautiful chairs in person. :D So...first off your new blog background is totally the same as the fabric I got some of Tavyin's diaper stuff in. Weird. Anyways... I've meant to call you, but Rob lost his phone and has had mine. I want to hear how the shower and wedding went and to let you know I'm so excited to hear whether it's a boy or girl. Also, you & Dave did such a good job downplaying your trip to make me feel better, but now that I read your posts I'm a bit green again. I wanna go!! No one mentioned the family bed though, LMBO...seriously, my stomach hurts right now. Ok...love ya!
Post a Comment