Thursday, May 6, 2010

I Already Know...

... What I want for Christmas, but I need your help!



I have decided I want to publish my blog (for myself) and know there are several sites out there where you can do this. Have any of you ever used any of these sites you would recommend? I have 355 posts so it's going to take probably my next few Christmas/ Birthdays to get this done.

Just thought I would pose this question to my fellow blogging buddies! Please help!

4 comments:

The Sants said...

Hey Tiffani,

I am a consultant for a digital story booking company: Heritage Makers. You can go to my website: www.YourStoryToday.com

They don't have the ability to transfer blogs to books yet, but I know a lot of people just copy and paste and use our books. They're really durable....library bound, acid and lignen free pages, etc. And there's a lot more you can do on the website besides make books. You can make decks of cards, calendars, posters, canvas' etc. Anyway, let me know if you want more info.

Nicole

Lyndsey said...

Blurb.com is awesome. I love it because with their new free program you can create a template to fit the pics and text you have for a post. They have templates but you know not all of them work the way you want. I do it by the year as to not completely overwhelm myself. I now have 2 books of the blog and it really is awesome. You will love it.

Breezi@ Not Your Average Fairytale said...

I just stalked onto your blog and I thought I'd put in my two cents (It's worth about that much)

My hubs just got 6 months of my blog put into book form from blurb.com.
It's 133 pages (113 posts), on the regular quality paper, made into paperback form.

It came quickly in the mail, however for just that small book (8X10) it was a little over $50.

My hubs chose that company, as he found it to be the cheapest, and it loaded the pictures into it. He didn't go over every single post to see if it loaded properly- and there were plenty of pages where the pictures were cropped ridiculously (heads cut off and such)- AND had I posts that were video's... and on those pages that had the video posts- it was just the blog title that got printed in the book... so basically a wasted page.

Anyway- in the words of Forrest Gump "That's all I got to say about that". :)

Amy said...

I have a friend in our ward that publishes her blog all the time. If you want I can get you her number!

Just For Fun...

My Background