Friday, May 14, 2010

Detox!

This next week is my birthday (19th)... and this year again I am going to do one month of no sugar starting on the 20th (Thurs.) Just thought I would put it out there to see if anyone wants to join me. I did lose weight last year, and even got pregnant during that time (which I realize might encourage or discourage some of you from joining in :))

It just got me out of the habit of
* Needing that sugar fix at the end of the night
* If one cookie is good, surly 10 is better!

Any one up for the challenge???

2 comments:

The Addams Family said...

Has it really been a year since the last time you did no sugar? I'd love to join you. I'm not sure if I can make it a whole month, but I'll try. Can I still have Diet Coke? :)

Jon and Kari-Lynn Tarleton said...

i'm in. i didn't do so well last year. i am going to do better this time!!!

Just For Fun...

My Background