Monday, May 31, 2010

My Birthday...

Had the best birthday this year! David was home(YEAH) and made me french toast for breakfast! YUMM-O!

Went to lunch at Chuy's (where I work) with some of my girlfriends! Thanks ladies!
PS- Ate the best tres letche you have EVER eaten! It's so good that if you have never tried it, it is worth a visit here just for bite :)

Brinn and I got haircuts...

Went out to dinner with the family...

Then David made this cake for me... complete with homemade cream cheese frosting! THE MAN CAN COOK!

Don't you want a piece?

I wouldn't mind it being my birthday everyday! :) So far, 29 is looking great!

2 comments:

Thomas and Mandi said...

It looks like you did have a nice birthday! That picture of you and Brinn is so cute! We got that cute birthday message of Aidan's today--- SO CUTE! He got the award for the cutest message of the day! :)

Unknown said...

Yay, glad you had a great birthday as you totally deserve it!! Love ya, and yes, I really want lots of bites of Chuy's tres leche cake!!! I'll take some of Dave's cake too while I'm at it. ;)

Just For Fun...

My Background