Since Friday we have had:
- Two migraines by Aidan, one of which involved throwing up EVERY WHERE! (I know... I gave him my lovely genes... poor kid)
- A weekend visit to insta-care with Aidan for possible strep. $40 and 2.5 hours later end result= virus. NICE!
- Brinn had some little virus also that involved throwing up two times.
Not two mention that we have ALL had two rounds of colds in the last month.
Looking forward to a healthy summer!
I think I need to go knock on some wood.
Bye.
Follow-up to post: Literally less than 12 hours after I wrote this post, this morning as I was driving David to the airport Brinn threw-up in her car seat... seriously, WHAT IS THE DEAL??? I think next time I will try prayer instead of knocking on wood.
8 years ago
1 comments:
OH MAN I totally feel for you. I really think that throw-up is the worst part of being a MOM. I hope you don't get it!
Post a Comment