Is it wrong that I thought this was so cute??? This is Brinn last week when she was sick... and for the first time I had to pull her hair up to keep it out of her way while she was doing her "business."
Poor little thing!
8 years ago
* David * Tiffani * Aidan * Brinn * Owen * Tucker *
Is it wrong that I thought this was so cute??? This is Brinn last week when she was sick... and for the first time I had to pull her hair up to keep it out of her way while she was doing her "business."
Poor little thing!
Posted by Tiffani at 8:00 AM
4 comments:
Nope! Sucks she was sick :( but the ponytail is adorable! Also: the ready for church pic is super cute, Aidan is too much with his sign, and I once again will NOT be joining you on the no sugar thing! Good luck though. :D
At least she looks super cute while doing her "business".
This is the cutest, saddest picture I've ever seen!
This is the cutest, saddest picture ever!
Post a Comment