My mom's neighbor across the street was having a garage sell last week. She has a little 5 year old girl and so was getting rid of a ton of her old clothes. I ended up getting Brinn 3 pair of long jeans for when she's 4T (in great condition), a brand new shirt from Children's Place that still had the tag on for Brinn this winter, a cheerleading costume for dress-up or Halloween when Brinn's older, and my favorite purchase of the day was this Nemo costume. Aidan loves it and wants me to put it on him all the time. She wanted to give me everything for free but I finally talked her into letting me pay $10.00. After a bargain day of shopping I think I need to become a garage sell guru. It's so fun to get a bargain!

8 years ago
2 comments:
Oh my goodness, that's hilarious. I love his little "knee-pop" pose in the bottom one! Too funny.
Okay, love the pose in the second pic! That's great...and should be properly displayed right before his first date ;) Just kidding, too cute as usual! Love ya!
Post a Comment