I am getting ready to post our pictures from our trip but thought I should let you all in on a little secret...
Larson Baby #3 is on it's way. We found out about a week before we left on our trip that I was 13 weeks along and due Feb. 26th. So any tummy rolls in the pictures is in fact actually a baby bump.
So stay tuned for our pictures...
8 years ago
10 comments:
Exciting News! congratualions on baby # 3. When do you find out what you are having?
YAY!!! Congrats. We are so excited for you. How are you feeling? I can't wait to get a glimpse of that baby bump you mentioned!
Congratulations!
AHHHHH CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I'm so excited for you guys. I'm so surprised you kept it a secret this long :) Have fun on your trip.
Congrats Tiff! How in the world do you not know you're preggo til you're 13 weeks?!? Did I read that right? Anyway, how exciting!
YAY!!! I am so excited for you guys. I wish I could give you a big hug and say congrats. Tell Mandy to do it for me. Cant' wait to see your trip pics.
Congrats Tiff!!! That is so exciting for you guys. How are you feeling?
CONGRATS!!! We are so happy for you
Congrats - so exciting...and I agree, how do you not know until you are 13 weeks??? I start feeling crapy before I even take the test.
Congrats!!! Can't wait to hear what you are having! Hope you are feeling good.
Post a Comment