Monday, September 14, 2009

Hungary- Day 1

After traveling in First class (me) and David in the back (hubby of the year award ladies?!?) plus one more short flight we arrived in Hungary. Our time clocks were all messed up but we figured the best way to fight that was by staying up and busy!

This was our view from our hotel room. The city, the river, and this amazing church!

Another look at the church! It was under construction for repairs but still amazing!

David eating a traditional pastry... comparable to funnel cake.

David's parents had taken a tour of some sites, and so David's Dad turned around and played tour guide to us while sharing all the information he had learned... for anyone who knows Alan that is right up his alley.

Us with a small view of the city behind us.


And that was Day 1 in a nut shell. David and I passed out around 7:30 for the night until I work up at around 11:30pm and was up till about 3:00ish. NICE!

1 comments:

Rachel said...

Great pictures Tiff! And how fun to get to travel there, I'm SO jealous! I'm also excited for you to have baby #3! You are the cutest mom ever, and you look adorable!
Luv ya!

Just For Fun...

My Background