Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Hungary- Day 2

We spent a lot of day 2 on a guided tour which was interesting but contained way too much historical information for me to keep anything straight. This was us in front of their Parliament building. We actually went inside and it was beautiful.

Over-looking the city...

With David's parents...

...and just me. David was on strict orders to avoid full body shots as I am in the "I just look fat" stage.

At a nice little cafe. We had borch (very good) and found the food pretty good.

Down along the river they have this memorial to Jews that were killed during WWII. They were shot here and then pushed into the river. Very sad!

Have I told you that David is considering a new career?

We went to a concert that night and then walked across the bridge back to our hotel...

Very romantic...

Did I mention that that night, me, David, and both his parents shared a king bed... now that's romantic :)

1 comments:

Teresa said...

Fat stage? PUL_LEEASE. Give me a break. You look great! What a fun trip. I'm glad you got to go.

Just For Fun...

My Background