Brinn ended up having a great birthday! Every time I asked whose birthday it was she would say "me" and she sang "happy birthday to Brinny" all day so I think she "got it."
We started off the day making some cupcakes... what a helper!
Look at that smile...
Liking what she sees...

A glimpse into the future!
We finished off the afternoon with a trip to Chuck E Cheese and later dinner with my family... sadly no pictures were taken.
If you ask Brinn how old she is she will tell you "three." I don't know about you but I am okay if she wants to skip the terrible twos! :)
8 years ago
1 comments:
Happy Birthday Brinn! :) I am so far behind on my blog reading! Looks like you all had a great trip--those were incredibly beautiful pictures! And CONGRATS on baby #3!!! So exciting! Are you coming to Georgia for the reception here?
Post a Comment