Thursday, July 24, 2008

Birthday... Part 2

THE PARTY

Instead of throwing a big party, we decided to go with my family to Six Flags and we took one of Aidan's best buddies, Logan with us. We hit up a couple of the favorite rides and then went to the water park for a couple of hours. We had a fun time and Aidan was happy to have a friend there.


Next we busted out the party hats (Aidan loves party hats!), and everyone wore them at Red Robin for dinner.



One tired birthday boy!


THE BIRTHDAY!... Thanks for all the fun gifts everyone!

THE CAKE... Superman as requested by Aidan!

THE BIKE... Batman, as also requested by Aidan (Which cracks me up because he has never seen any shows that have to do with these action figures... I guess boys will be boys.)


And at the end of the day I asked Aidan what his favorite gift was and he said,
"My pack of gum."
GO FIGURE!

6 comments:

Thomas and Mandi said...

Sure wish I had been invited to his birthday party! Looks like Aidan has had a few birthday celebrations. How fun! I love the picture of Holli and the birthday boy. I am getting SO excited for you guys to get here!!!

The Lara Family said...

I didn't realize his birthday was so soon. We'll have to get him a belated present when we get home.

The Barton Family said...

Looks like a fun day. Happy Birthday Aiden. Tiff it feels like forever since I have talked to you! Let's get together soon, we don't need Julie!!

Rachel said...

Tiff, that's exactly what my little Josh did too. All of the sudden out of nowhere, he wanted all the Batman, Spiderman and Superman stuff he could find and he too had never seen any of the shows or anything. So funny!!

Marcistar said...

What a fun birthday! He is so cute Tiff. And I love the batman bike!! Yay for little boys! Hope I get one!

Robert and Lisa said...

Hey Tiff,
Your little kids are so cute. I totally have the comic stuff going on in my house too---although it's my husband that is obsessed with Superman and other comic book heros! Fun stuff :)

Just For Fun...

My Background