WARNING... The following picture may be unsuitable for young adults and children.
Sadly, we are having a modesty problem with Brinn already. We knew that these were challenges we might face one day as parents but we were clearly taken off guard when she started this behavior so early. Due to her army crawling she is continually bearing cleavage(sometime more.) The solution is simple... tuck up your little knees, push up, and crawl girl. But alas she refuses!
So for now just know that if you are around us you risk the chance of a little "peep show." Consider yourself warned.
8 years ago
3 comments:
She is SO DANG CUTE!!! She has changed since I last saw her! Good thing it's only about another week and we will get to see little Brinni baby again! YEA!!!
I concur...she is SO DANG CUTE!!! She's getting so big...it goes too fast!!! I was thinking maybe we can come visit in August before Grace goes home...I'll talk to you and then Robert about it, but I hope it'd work out 'cuz we miss you guys and you need to meet Tayvin!!
Wow, Tiffani, what are you teaching your kids! So funny...
Post a Comment