I have been tagged by two different people (thanks ladies!) so here it goes:
Ok the rules are: list 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions, and 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their name.
Joys:
1. My husband, kids, family, and friends
2. Scrapbooking
3. Having the gospel
Fears:
1. Something terrible happening to someone in my family
2. Gaining baby weight that I actually have to exercise away (oh wait, that's me now, minus the exercising part)
3. My home burning down with all my scrapbooks and Journals in it! Ahhhhh! (Stealing this answer from Mo but YES... such a fear!)
Goals:
1. Get my scrapbooking caught up... one day!
2. Lose baby weight... plus some!
3. Become more of a neat freak... obsessive cleaner!
Current obsessions:
1. Blogging.... posting, reading friends and strangers, composing in my head, etc.!
2. Reality TV shows... I have a sickness
3. Projects... anything to make me feel busy, productive, and creative
Random surprising facts about me:
1. I was electrocuted as a child. :)
2. I want to adopt a child from Ecuador one day (Where David served his mission)
3. I love sweets, oh wait... I don't think that is a surprise to anyone that knows me.
So who to tag??? Have fun ladies!
1. JJ, even if it's not till you get home
2. Kathleen
3. Mandi
4. Heather Hamm
5. Kari-Lynn
8 years ago
4 comments:
I never knew you were electricuted! When and where?! Good thing there are these tags--- the things we learn! Love ya!
And I thought that I knew you! I can see that I am going to have to stay tuned to find out more.....
I just wanted to stop by and say, "hi!" Your brother, "Elder Johanson" was over the other day and showed me your blog. I live in Thomasville, GA, and our family just thinks your brother is great! Your family is darling, too!
I have a few posts with pictures of your brother and some of the other missionaries--they are in the background in some of them--if you want to stop by my blog to check them out.
Take care and have a great day!
~Jennifer Mitchell :o)
Good to know you were electricuted....it all makes sense now. Ha ha Just kidding!
Post a Comment