Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Confession...

I have a confession... I am a reality show addict. (I am not even going to go into last nights Bachelorette Finale!) I just can't get enough! Probably one of my top three favorite shows is going on right now... So You Think You Can Dance. I look forward to this all year as they only have this show once a year during the summer. If your not a fan, you should be because you are missing out. It's not too late to get hooked and I have included my three favorite dances of the season so far to catch you up! (Mostly I have put them on here so I can come and watch them over and over again without having to search for them every time I need a fix!)
PS... You might want to pause music at bottom of screen to get the full effect.

Background: He gets his letter to be deployed

Background: He's a work-a-holic and she's trying to get him to stay with her

Background: This is interpretive but I think if you listen to the words it has to do with how there are so many kids out there in bad homes and unloved


You can find this show on FOX Wed. nights and the results shows are on Thurs.

5 comments:

Thomas and Mandi said...

Iliked the first 2... maybe I will have to start watching. Seriously... what was up with the Bachelorette finale last night?!

Steph said...

The only thing that would make So You Think You Can Dance better, would be if we were watching it together like last year ;)

Robyn said...

My younger brother and sister and my sister-in-law really like that show, so I've watched a few times. The dancing is incredible!

The Lara Family said...

Just what I need - another reality show! I guess I should add this show to my DVR and see what all the hype is about.

Rachel said...

Hi Tiff! I like the show too, but I record it and watch it when the kids are in bed. Unfortunately some of the costumes they wear are not modest enough for me to want to see it with my kids. I get way too many questions as to why they are not dressed modestly. But I still can't stop watching it!

Just For Fun...

My Background