Sunday, July 13, 2008

Don't feel obligated!

Here's a tag, play if you want:
Here are the directions: 1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! 2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

3 comments:

Robyn said...

Lots of memories--I remember carpooling to the singles ward during the summer between college semesters, I remember that sleepover, too, and going to play volleyball the next day, and lots of morning in seminary (I'll never forget Kathleen's comment about pigs flying off the cliff...)

Momma K said...

I remember a few fun scrapbooking nights! Where I would generally show up completely unprepared, and not get anything done. Like the one time I forgot ALL my pictures. So I would just spend the whole night looking at Sarah's Simply Clean Scrapbooking books. But it was a girls night, and I had fun anyway!

Rachel said...

I too have lots of memories of us Tiff! Just to name a few: roller skating in your basement (when you lived here) and singing Ghostbusters at the top of our lungs! Playing "orphans" all the time! Playing restaraunt (I'm never sure how to spell that blasted word) at your home in Sandy. "Rock bowling" in your backyard in Sandy and one of us sitting on a cactus. You and your terrible migraines. Having sleepovers, singing along with the We Sing Music video you guys had. The smell of your house in Sandy! (I loved it!) And I could go on and on. I also remember staying over at your Grandma's house with you. Chips and Salsa...
Good times Tiff, we had fun didn't we?

Just For Fun...

My Background