Monday, July 21, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AIDAN!

A sweet little boy since the day he was born!


It's no surprise that the number one comment Aidan has gotten since he was born has to do with those big blue eyes!

I couldn't help but sneak in a picture of Aidan and Uncle Nic who is on his mission in Georgia. We can't wait for him to come home in Oct. It's so cute because sometimes I will ask him, "Who loves you?" expecting him to say me or David, but he almost always says "Uncle Nic" followed by "Uncle Thomas."

Pilot in training!


Below: Aidan last year on his Birthday! You know how they say... "It seems like just yesterday." I mean, this literally seems like just yesterday.




Happy Birthday Buddy! We sure do love you to pieces!

8 comments:

Steph said...

Happy, happy birthday to one of my greatest little joys!!!!

Thomas and Mandi said...

Happy Happy Birthday, Aidan! We love you and hope you have a very happy birthday! Have fun opening all your presents! Can't wait to see you in 1 week!!!

Jon and Kari-Lynn Tarleton said...

Those pictures are adorable. I can't believe he is 3!!!! Happy birthday Aidan....oh and your mommy and daddy love you too.

Jenn said...

What a cutie! He does have amazing blue eyes! The time goes by so quickly when they are little--I wish I could freeze time with my girls--they are growing up much too fast for me!

P.S. My girls love your brother, too! He has them all wrapped around his little finger! :)

Unknown said...

Yay!! Big 3 - Wow! It's gone so fast. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Aidan buddy. We all LOVE you too!

Robyn said...

He's definitely a cutie! He looks like a pretty good mix of you and David.

Jona said...

That boy is so darn cute, Tiff. Looking at those pitures from when he was just a wee little guy makes me smile. Happy Birthday Aidan!!! Hope you had a fantastic day!

The Lara Family said...

Those big blue eyes are the best! It's no wonder he gets so many comments on them. I always wished that I would end up with a kid with blue eyes like mine.

Just For Fun...

My Background