Today Aidan told me he was a boy.
I asked him what mommy was... a girl
I asked his what Holli was... a girl
I asked him what Grandma was... She's a kid!
The best compliment a Grandma can get!
8 years ago
* David * Tiffani * Aidan * Brinn * Owen * Tucker *
Today Aidan told me he was a boy.
I asked him what mommy was... a girl
I asked his what Holli was... a girl
I asked him what Grandma was... She's a kid!
The best compliment a Grandma can get!
Posted by Tiffani at 3:20 PM
2 comments:
I'm not sure whether to take this as a compliment or a quiet reminder that it is about time to grow up. But for now, I am going to take it as a compliment. And now you see why I love this little kiddo SOOOOOO much!!!!!
I see how it is... i'm the only one you didn't ask about. :(
Post a Comment