David's birthday was while we were in Ecuador so we combined his and Brinn's birthday celebrations!
We started the night off by going to Red Lobster for dinner... after all they do have all-you-can-eat-shrimp going on right now.
The birthday boy and girl!
Opening gifts!
The birthday cupcake!
Aidan decided Brinn was getting too much attention so he tried to show her up!
Happy girl!
The only way to get her clean... straight from highchair to sink!
Brinn sporting her new birthday gift... I have to tell you that I LOVE finally having some girly toys in the house! 
Brinn goes to town on her cupcake!
8 years ago
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Brinn!! Birthday's are so fun! Looks like you had a great time! Love the stroller! And how fun that you got to go to Ecuador! Looks like such an amazing time!!
I can't believe little Brinny-boo is 1!!! Her present is going to be a little late... sorry! Give her big birthday hugs and kisses from us!
Happy, happy birthday to my little Brinni Boo!!!! I want to say that she is getting so big, but she really isn't. Holli said that Brinn is the only shrimp she likes :) And that's a BIG compliment...coming from Holli!!!
I don't know if you guys remember me (Katie Johnson from Mill Creek Ward), but I saw the link to your blog on someone else's. Your kids are really adorable. Will you please say hi to David for me?
Post a Comment