Okay, this picture is almost 2 months old but I just love it! Plus, any mom will know what I am talking about when you walk into your babies room and they are standing up in their crib for the first time. Your excited and sad at the same time. It's one of those markers that reminds you that your baby is not such a baby any more. Brinn was so proud of herself! 
And how can I not post a picture of Aidan's first shiner... aka black eye. This actually happened when we were in Ecuador. Makes you wonder about the kind of care he was receiving while mom and dad were away. I mean, I know he's a handful but this is a little excessive! :) Actually, he had a little run in with the kiddie pool!
8 years ago
3 comments:
Let me just say...have you ever seen a cuter black eye? And after all, just remember that you get what you paid for!!!;)
What a couple of cuties! I know what you mean about being sad that they aren't babies anymore. I have been watching a 2 month old for the past few days, and I am just wondering where the time went since my girls were that small!
As for the shiner, it makes him look "manlier"! :) With three girls we have never experienced that...yet.
We all sure do miss your brother. We don't even know where he got transferred to, but he gave us custody of a fish fryer that he won, so if he wants it back he'll have to come and get it. So I guess we'll be able to see him then depending on how much the fryer means to him! ;)
That is a pretty cute black eye. Has Aidan talked you into letting him be a golfer like Jakon yet? We are getting SO excited to come. We can hardly wait!!!
Post a Comment