Yesterday I left Aidan talking on the phone to my mom while I went and put some laundry away.
When I came back in this is what I heard: "See... see it?"
And this is what I saw:
Aidan had told her all about his potty chart with stickers and wanted to show her. Oh Aidan!
8 years ago
5 comments:
That has to be the cutest thing!! Isn't it crazy what kids come up with!!! I love it!
It makes sense that Grandma can see through the phone right? We all know Grandma's have superpowers. Too cute!
That is just Too Cute Tiff. So good to finally catch up on your blog....and MINE! I know it takes me awhile these days. :)Your Ecuador trip looked SO fun.
Hilarious Tiff! What a doll that Aidan boy is of yours.
That chart was simply AMAZING!!!! I have never seen a more wonderful chart. Love you, Aidan boy!!!
Post a Comment