* David * Tiffani * Aidan * Brinn * Owen * Tucker *
6:30 am this morning... Need I say more?FUN FUN FUN!
Uh-oh! So how did it turn out? Hopefully things improved. And look at that big girl crawl!
So funny! I know it's not to you at the time, but I am glad someone else has those days. At that time in the morning I would probably crawl back in bed and deny the fact that they were even awake! J/K :)
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Uh-oh! So how did it turn out? Hopefully things improved. And look at that big girl crawl!
So funny! I know it's not to you at the time, but I am glad someone else has those days. At that time in the morning I would probably crawl back in bed and deny the fact that they were even awake! J/K :)
Post a Comment