Friday, September 5, 2008

Tia!!?!?!??

Poor little Aidan has the flu (thanks mom!). It's so cute though because when he is sick the only thing he ever wants to eat is a "tia" (translation: tortillas.)

I am knocking on wood that the rest of us don't get it since David and I are heading to Ecuador in a few days for a quick visit back to where he served his mission.

5 comments:

The Lara Family said...

I hope you don't get sick either. That would be aweful! Have fun in Ecuador!

Robyn said...

"Quick trip" to Ecuador? How fun! I haven't even had a "quick trip" home for years! I'm impressed--and jealous. Christian has wanted to return to Hungary for years, but its not likely to happen for a while. Have fun!

Steph said...

Just to let everyone know... little Brinn is officially sick. She waited until her mom was gone for, let's see, about 2 hours when her 1st episode came up!!!! I think I feel worse for Tiff than little Brinn!!! Have fun Tiff and David :)

Marcistar said...

Sad about aidan! But Ecuador...wow!!! How fun is that! I can't wait to see pictures! Is this your first time there with David or have you been with him before?

Thomas and Mandi said...

Seriously Tiff... time for an update!!!

Just For Fun...

My Background