This year we had a great Christmas!
Here are the kids waiting to go out and see what Santa left them...
Aidan got a Razor!
This is where I should be posting the picture of Brinn opening her big Santa gift but instead I am posting this because of all her gifts she got this year her fingernail polish and pack of gum were her favorites. GO figure. I tried to have her give them to me so she could open some other gifts but she told me, "No Mom, you loose it."

Some happy and spoiled little kids. Thanks Grandma's and Grandpa's, aunts, uncles and cousins for such a fun Christmas.
My favorite gift was that we had David home for Christmas Eve and almost all of Christmas day! I'll take that any day!
8 years ago
1 comments:
Oh... we are missing you guys! Come and visit us! Give your kids some kisses from me! Love you!
Post a Comment