Wednesday, January 13, 2010

On The Wings Of Love...

Why am a such a sucker for cheesy, reality TV shows??? Well, I am and I have come to terms with it! My vote is for Alli... normal, down to earth, cute!

I just can't wait till these girls realize how unglamorous the life of a pilot's wife is. I laughed when Jake (the Bachelor) talked about having that special someone meet him in Belgium for waffles. We have had the opportunity to go to some great places... but the day to day life of a pilot's wife is something little to be desired. I love the fact that David gets to do what he loves for his career... but other than that it can be a really hard road and really hard on any sort of normal family life.

But I have to admit... I too am a sucker for a man in a pilot uniform... especially THIS MAN!

3 comments:

Teresa said...

Cute. David is adorable, as are you. Love all the updates. Tell Austin congrats for us! I CAN NOT!!!!! Believe he's old enough to go on a mission. Seiously!! Help me! That means I am really old. He was younger than my two oldest when we met him. And really, wasn't that like two years ago? Why does it have to go so fast? Waaahhh. Okay. I'm fine now. But we are really happy for him.

The Addams Family said...

Ha ha! You're so funny! I also like Ali a lot. She seems like the most normal and un-self-absorbed to me. I also like Gia and, for some reason, I kinda like Vienna. She's funny. Tenley is whinny and needy, although she seems genuinely sweet. This is a good season, though, that's for sure. Thank goodnes they got rid of that witch, Rozlyn.

Unknown said...

You make me so happy. I love that you love watching the Bachelor as much as I do. And it is so CRAZY so far this season. Anyways. I also love that you posted this post...On the Wings of Love... baaahhhahahahha. Just tickles me. I love you just overall cuz you're cool like that and I love that you can survive the oh so very UNglamorous life of a pilot! :D

Just For Fun...

My Background