Thursday, January 14, 2010

Question 4 ya...

??? Any one have any helpful web sights for preschool ideas??? Crafts, themes, projects, resources???

7 comments:

etreiersen said...

http://www.enchantedlearning.com/Home.html

The above was one of my favorite websites to use when I was teaching preschool. There was another website that I used often, but I can't think of it. If I think of it I will let you know. Good Luck!

Momma K said...

http://www.preschoolexpress.com/

http://www.starfall.com/

http://scienceforpreschoolers.com/

http://www.reachoutmichigan.org/funexperiments/quick/preschool.html

http://www.childcarelounge.com/Caregivers/sciencefun.htm

http://chasingcheerios.blogspot.com/

http://www.confessionsofahomeschooler.blogspot.com/

http://www.makeandtakes.com/

That should get you started!! Hey, when are you due again?

Thomas and Mandi said...

What happened to the preschool activity calendars that I gave you??? I can start collecting them from Jackson's school if you want. Let me know. Love ya! Are you thinking of starting a preschool, or just for you to work with Aidan on?

Katie said...

I really like the website starfall.com I let my older daughter play on there all the time and she basically taught herself how to read by the time she was 4. There are lots of interactive games and phonics things, but there are also a lot of printables. I used to use things from there for my tutoring students as well.

Heather said...

Here are some ideas:

http://www.preschooleducation.com/

http://www.preschoolexpress.com/game_station.shtml

http://www.mommynature.com/free-preschool-learning-printables-templates.html

http://kids.lovetoknow.com/wiki/Free_Preschool_Lesson_Plans

Hopefully some of these will be helpful =)

Unknown said...

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.childfun.com%2F&h=924508075a372e9d0f9d0d4bb73f89e7
http://www.dltk-teach.com
http://www.abcteach.com... See More
http://www.preschoolprintables.com
http://www.childcareland.com
http://coloringcastle.com
http://www.funshinexpress.com

That's what I got for ya from posting on my facebook. No personal experience though. Good luck!

The Carney Family said...

www.perfectlypreschool.com is the curriculum our joy school follows. Good luck on baby #3! How exciting!

Just For Fun...

My Background