Still Catching Up...
Little Brinn proudly displaying her artwork...
If you will notice, Brinn's clothes are backwards and inside out. That is because Brinn is Little Miss I Do It! Most recently she wants to pick out her own outfits... and if I pick one out she does not approve of she will be sure to let me know... "That not cute Mom." But when she approves... "How cute," or "Cute shirt Mom" in the most over-exaggerated tone possible.
And yes, this was mid-November, and yes, it was warm enough for my kids to be running around in summer clothes. At the time I was ready for the cold... and now that it's here I am looking forward to the warm spring weather. 
This girl keeps us on the go... Always. I think the phrase we use often with her is, "She is going to give us a run for our money." So much attitude and personality but so so so much fun!
8 years ago
1 comments:
Gotta love those little girls!
Post a Comment