Why is it that I can look EVERYWHERE for 4 minutes for my toothpaste to finally break down and use the kids (yuck)
and literally 15 seconds after I am done brushing I see my toothpaste sitting there right in front of my face???
8 years ago
* David * Tiffani * Aidan * Brinn * Owen * Tucker *
Why is it that I can look EVERYWHERE for 4 minutes for my toothpaste to finally break down and use the kids (yuck)
and literally 15 seconds after I am done brushing I see my toothpaste sitting there right in front of my face???
Posted by Tiffani at 12:38 PM
2 comments:
Ha ha! You crack me up! BTW, we had a horrible experience at Chuy's for lunch today! I'll tell you all about it later. Scott kept asking, "Where's Tiffani? We need Tiffani!"
Its because you're pregnant! :)
Post a Comment