Wednesday, January 27, 2010

So are you wondering???

So are you wondering what we are going to name our little guy? He does have a name... and it's not a super big secret but I thought I would keep all of you out there in blog-land in suspense. So until the he makes his arrival I will give you this to ponder...



...This is one of the letters I painted the other day for his name in his room! Have fun pondering :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Dawson? Warren? I can't wait! I bet you are so excited for him to get here. I want to see the letters when you finish them!

Jon and Kari-Lynn Tarleton said...

oh that is so rude:) i'm thinking this is the 1st letter???? i guess i will just wait to find out. i can't believe how close you are to welcoming this babe. how exciting!!!

Kassandra said...

Wyatt???

Jeff, Renee, Carter and Camden said...

I like Dawson too. Maybe Owen. Wyatt is good too. Westin is another cute one. Whatever his name is, he will be super cute like the other two. But please hurry up and have him so we don't have to wait to know his name.

The Addams Family said...

Wyatt, Weston, William???

Just For Fun...

My Background