The kids and I went to the Monster Truck Show this past weekend (with my family.) The original plan was that David would go with Aidan but when he couldn't get work off Brinn and I went in his place. I was not sure how Brinn would handle the noise but it didn't seem to bother her.
One day Brinn will get rid of this silly smile! and yes, Aidan's eyes were closed. After 5-6 attempts this was the best shot we got.
The kids with Grandma... Brinn had little ear plugs on under that headband that held them in place.

Brinn with Lauren and Nic... also there but not pictured was Grandpa and Austin. Sorry guys I did not get any pics of you! But hey, I hardly make an appearance in my own pictures. 
And I had to post this picture for my kids. Aidan took the picture of the dog truck and it was by far my kids favorite. Any time you asked Brinn which truck she wanted to win she always pointed to the dog truck even if it was not racing. 
8 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment