Monday, May 5, 2008

Can We Say... Stubborn


Aidan only wants to do what he wants to do when he wants to do it. He must be 2. Most the time Aidan loves talking on the phone but every once in a while he doesn't and so in protest he will plug his ears. However he doesn't just plug his ears, but he folds his ears over. It looks like he is doing origami with his ears.

3 comments:

brooke said...

LOL...I actually have a nervous thing that I do, and it's just what Aidan does with his ears. I fold them up and tuck them in. Weird, I know! But, can I say Tiff...he looks like you, only blonde!

Thomas and Mandi said...

Aidan may fold his ears over when he doesn't want to talk on the phone, but my little Jacko does it all day long (as you know!). These silly boys of ours!

Steph said...

Can we say....and he is STILL cute!!! It's cute as long as he doesn't do that when I call!!!

Just For Fun...

My Background