Wednesday, May 21, 2008

My Birthday Gifts!

I had a wonderful birthday. Aidan spoiled me with an assortment of gifts, the first one being he told (once) me he had to go potty. (We will take whatever we can get in the potty training arena.) Second, he went and got the CHRISTMAS wrapping paper out from under my bed and wanted me to wrap some presents. He would go and retrieve a toy and have me wrap it. Once they were all wrapped he opened them for me, even acting surprised and excited as he opened them.

Here are the cute gifts he gave me. The last two days when we have come across this orange car he says, "your new car mom".... if only!

He continued to give me gifts throughout the day also including a "new" sippy-cup, some more cars, and an elephant. Aidan also wanted to make a birthday hat... I don't know where this idea came from but here he is modeling his hat!

I was hoping for a cute family pic before dinner but this is what we ended up with. What can I say, Aidan's 2 and refused to give a normal smile and Brinn wasn't in the happiest of moods.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Happy late birthday Tiff! I keep forgetting that you and Josh have the same birthday! What a cute post! Aiden is quite the kid there. How thoughtful of him to want to keep giving you gifts, even if they're not new. Hey it's the thought that counts right?
You are looking so good! Have a great day!

Unknown said...

I think its an adorable family pic!

Just For Fun...

My Background