Wednesday, May 7, 2008

To All My Fellow Scrappers...

I don't know about you but I get some of my best ideas from looking at other people's pages. For years my sister Mandi, my friend Kathleen, and I have been emailing each other our most recent scrapbook pages to help give each other ideas. I figured since we are such great scrappers it is about time we share our talents with everyone... okay, so that might be a stretch (at least in my case.) Actually, I thought it would be fun to open it up for anyone what wanted to join in on sharing their pages. You can check out the scrapbooking blog by clicking the link on the right-hand side labeled Scrap on Scrappers or by typing http://scraponscrappers.blogspot.com in your address bar. Anyone that wants to post their pages is welcome... in fact, the more the merrier! Just leave me a comment on this post or on the new blog and I can add you as an author.

4 comments:

homeschooling Mama said...

can they be digital? If so count me in!

Thomas and Mandi said...

That's awesome. That will be great. I can't wait to see everyone's ideas. Make sure and make me an author, and I'll start posting. Love ya.

Unknown said...

Count me in Tiff! I love getting people's ideas and comments about scrapbooking. Also maybe alittle feedback about things to do better.

Life Is Good said...

Tiffany,

You will completely retire from scrapbooking when I introduce you to kodakgallery.com! For less than $20 you can make a customized, hard covered photo album. . .its awesome and they make great coffee table books. I have said goodbye to make scrapbooking days and the endless pile of pictures.

Love,ash

Just For Fun...

My Background