Monday, May 5, 2008

Piggy Tail


Brinn has the funniest hair. On top her hair is long but on the sides its just starting to grow in. Sometimes it looks like she has a comb-over. Well, I finally put her hair in a pig tail and it goes straight up. My little girl is growing up!

4 comments:

brooke said...

She is so yummy...all I want is a nibble!

Thomas and Mandi said...

She is so dang cute. I miss her little- or shall I say big smile. Her hair looks so dark in this picture. Now you just need to put a little bow on that pigtail. How cute!

Unknown said...

Is she always happy? I love that she is always smiling, and she is so cute! I can't wait for a girl.

Steph said...

Austin would be happy to share his orthodontic elastics with Brinni-boo any day!!! Truly, she is just a doll!!!

Just For Fun...

My Background