Aidan is turning into quite the soccer player.. at least we think so. Here is a clip of him dribbling the ball and kicking it. We love our little guy!
8 years ago
* David * Tiffani * Aidan * Brinn * Owen * Tucker *
Aidan is turning into quite the soccer player.. at least we think so. Here is a clip of him dribbling the ball and kicking it. We love our little guy!
Posted by Tiffani at 9:26 PM
3 comments:
That's awesome. Slow and steady wins the race! I feel totally lame. I keep forgetting to call you back . . . so . . . I will post the recipe on my recipe blog. It's titled Our family's favorite recipes. That way you can just print it and it will be easier than writing it all down. Sorry! If you have any questions hopefully I will be home and you won't have to leave a message and if you do have to leave a message I will try and be better at getting back to you!! Promise!
Cute! What I love most about it (besides Aidan's obvious skill) is all the room you guys have now! How fun for you!
Tiff, I love at the very end when you keep asking Aidan to smile at the camera, and he ignores you and then turn and dances off. We have such great listeners!!! It must be time for another "time out!" I'm sure Jacko would love to keep him company in his time out. We miss you guys! Love ya!
Post a Comment