Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I DID IT!

I have finally managed to get a few scrapbook pages done! I even organized my scrapbook room and I will have to blog some pics of my work-space sometime.

This is the first page I have done of Brinn and so this is going to be the cover of her book. (I love this pic of her)


Here are some pics I took of Aidan on his 2nd Birthday. He looked so cute in his little "longhorns" hat. This page is really simple but I wanted all the focus to be on the pics and not to be busy with patterned paper. Anyways, it didn't turn out to be my favorite but oh well, but one page down, ????? more to go!


Anyone that scrapbooks knows that the hardest part is actually getting started! So now I have caught the scraping bug again and hopefully will be on a role! (Heaven knows I need it)

0 comments:

Just For Fun...

My Background