Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Aidanisms

- Ever since Father's Day Aidan continues to ask me if it's "Aidan Day!" When I tell him that it's not, he starts crying and saying, "It is Aidan Day." Luckily his birthday is not too far around the corner.
- Yesterday I was calling Aidan a raggin-muffin because his hair is so long, maybe even the longest it has ever been. When I called him a ragging-muffin he informed me, "I not a raggin-muffin, I'm Aidan." I kept calling him the same thing and he kept telling me the same thing. It gave me a good laugh.
- Through the mouth of Aidan: Swimsoup= Swimsuit, wuv= love, skool= stool, sparkle= freckle, his friend Logan= Gogan
- Today in the car Aidan told me he had to go potty, and I told him to hold it: he then proceeded to hold it... literally!
- Aidan loves other kids! He calls them "my friends" or "my kids" and he believes that the soul purpose of every other person on this earth is to be his friend.

2 comments:

Steph said...

This is exactly why I adore that boy. And after all.....who doesn't?

The Lara Family said...

This was such a cute post. I never do anything creative on my blog!

Just For Fun...

My Background