Monday, June 2, 2008

Why I Can't Keep My House Clean

Lately I have been staying busy working on crafts projects. I don't know when it happened but I have become a craft junkie!

Bows for Brinn

With David being a pilot... Aidan must have flying in his blood (or it could be all those clothes, book, and toys we have given him since birth:)) I am painting these planes and helicopters and am going to put them up as a boarder around Aidan's room. I'll post pics of that when I get them finished.


Despite the fact that I have not posted any scrap pages lately... I actually have gotten a few done but have not done the journaling so I am holding out till they are all the way done. This is my scrap room which looks like a tornado hit it.

2 comments:

Thomas and Mandi said...

Way to go on all the crafts. Brinn's bows in those pics are so dang cute. I have a new little tip for you on the bows i'll have to tell you. Those airplanes and heli's will be so cute in Aidan's room. You're doing a great job painting them. Anyways.. i'll call you later. Love you!

Robyn said...

I love the idea for planes in Aidan's room. Good for you for being crafty! I'm nothing more than a wanna-be crafter--I can't seem to finish anything I start! And I love the bows!

Just For Fun...

My Background