I finally got Aidan's planes done for his room, mostly because I was tired of of the mess sitting out on my counter. I love how they turned out! I am even considering selling some on ebay. Anyone that has ever looked for airplane decos for a kids room would know how hard they are to find... at least one's that are cute!




8 years ago
9 comments:
Tiff, I think that selling those planes is a great idea. They turned out darling and Brinn and Aidan are just adorable.
Cute Tiff! I am all about making my own decorations. They are so hard to find exactly what you want and then most of the time they are not that cute.
Tiff, those planes really turned out cute! So did you free hand all the details, or are they stars and dots already on there? I say you should go for it- selling them on ebay.
Yes, your planes turned out so cute! You're quite the little crafter there aren't you? As always cute kids and cute rooms!
Love the planes! Too cute!
Aidan's room is so cute! I can't wait to see you guys at the wedding! We will also get to se Brinn, so exciting!
Time for an update...
Wow miss crafty. THose planes are so cute.
Wow Tiff
How did you make them? So cute!
Post a Comment